- Cycled up one of the higher mountains in this region for the first time (Schauinsland).
- Met up with my partner at the mountain top for a snack before riding back down and immensely enjoying the descent.
- Started working on my latest bike rebuild project.
- Had barbecue with our neighbours.
- Found out that if humidity is low in the evening, the light pollution is mild enough to be able to see the Milky Way from the garden.
- Slept in and had an extensive breakfast.
- Spent some time editing photos from the ride the previous day.
- Cooked with family, had ice cream.
- Finished the bike rebuild project late in the evening — YAY!
- Ended the day having freshly made, and still warm plum cake, along with a glass of cold milk, while watching the Perseids.
This was a good weekend.
Happy Monday, everyone.