- Slept in. Really.
- Had an extended, Hobbit-worthy breakfast outside watching Star Trek: Deep Space Nine, which was frequently interrupted by raucous sparrows and blackbirds in our garden.
- Switched the PressFit bottom bracket in my commuter bike. Another bike maintenance first for me and it went better than expected.
- Cooked a very tasty dish that was enjoyed on the terrace along with a cold beer.
- Combined the weekend grocery shopping with a bicycle ride and I was properly exhausted back home, lugging a heavily laden bike trailer.
- Slept in even longer than on Saturday.
- Made a proper English breakfast for my partner and I.
- Booked a hut in the alps for our upcoming vacation.
- Went hiking on the “Menzenschwander Geißenpfad”. A positively mellow 10.something hike inside a valley.
- Ended the weekend watching DS9 in the sitting room with my partner, our two exhausted dogs snoring gently on the couch.